Pages

12/09/2010

210. all the world is green


Romeo is bleeding and all the world is green. If you have one cigaret i'm an angel. Ah ah.

I'm the new man in charge, dawn by law, but i'm freak. Are you a godess? Ah ah.

If you cry I can swin. Or reading a story. Ask me a question, please, bunny. Ah ah.

Samo is dead for a long time. God was a punk. I'm drunk all the days. Ah ah.

Breaking the waves, with you, not really, but we can now. Ah ah.

What are you doing here? Come with me! You sea the see? Ah ah.

I have a dog, big dog with scary stomach, big klaws and black eyes. Ah Ah.

I'm die, yes it's true. In the blood, in the town. Ah Ah.

Are you see my blood over there? Oh non, it's my heart, that...

But, Romeo is bleeding. Take a minute for me. I can tell you my life all the night...


"When I was young..."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

overdose(s)